Another great opportunity for professional development. Take a look at this free webinar from the FDIC.
When: August 3 and 4, 2016: 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Eastern)
The same information will be presented on both days so you can pick the time that works best for you.
Location: Online Live Meeting
Join the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for two webinars that introduce free tools for teaching key lessons about money to children from Pre-K to Grade 12. The webinars will overview the Money Smart for Young People curriculum series and offer ideas on how to use it. Each session also will feature insights from those who have used Money Smart.
Register for these events now:
- August 3rd event (registration closes at Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 2:59 p.m. (Eastern))
- August 4th event (registration closes at Thursday, August 4, 2016, 2:59 p.m. (Eastern))
After you register:
- Access the Live Meeting Login Information – PDF
- Check your system to ensure it is equipped to use Office Live Meeting. If you still cannot enter the meeting, please contact your Internet Provider.
- Click here to add August 3rd event to calendar
- Click here to add August 4th event to calendar
- Access Money Smart for Young People and related financial education resources.
We look forward to your participation!
If you have questions about the Live Meeting, please send an e-mail to Communityaffairs@fdic.gov