The Council for Economic Education’s 55th Annual Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference is a nationwide meeting of K–12 educators, CEE affiliates from across the country, Federal Reserve partners, and other educators in this field.
- The conference features a diverse selection of professional development workshops on economic and financial literacy geared for elementary, middle and high school levels.
- Topics include pedagogy and resources, curriculum strategy for schools/school districts, teaching strategies, assessment and research, new programs and best practices.
- In addition to the workshops, outstanding speakers address current economic and financial topics to enable educators to bring these perspectives back to their classrooms.
- The conference also features special roundtable sessions led by master teachers to discuss shared issues and successes, and informal opportunities for networking.
For more information, please visit http://councilforeconed.org/events/cee-national-conference.
There is also a scholarship opportunity for first-time attendees:
CEE Annual Teacher Conference Scholarship – 2016
The Council for Economic Education’s 55th Annual Financial Literacy and Economic Education teacher Conference is being held in Phoenix, Arizona, October 5-8, 2016.
Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- current K-12 classroom educator employed by a school or school district
- first-time CEE conference attendee
- available to attend the Conference on Friday, October 7th – Saturday, October 8th
- must be an EconEdLink Member