From our friends at NextGenPF:
Financial Literacy Month is the perfect time to join an NGPF Professional Learning Community. Need a ringing endorsement?
“I have really enjoyed participating in the PLC sessions! I love to have multiple perspectives on how I teach and the lessons I have in my class. The collaboration with other Personal Finance teachers is priceless! It is like a dream come true! This professional development never feels like a waste of time and each minute is purposeful. Jessica is an amazing leader.”
~ Erin J, Soulsville Charter School, Memphis, TN
HOW AN ONLINE PLC WORKS:
- Send in an artifact that you would like feedback on
- Meet online for 30 minutes a week with group of 3-5 educators
- Lasts 3-5 weeks as each educator in group gets feedback on their artifact
- Led by expert NGPF facilitator, Jessica
- Provided at NO COST to participants. Space is limited so register today!
SPECIAL CALL FOR INVESTING ARTIFACTS: NGPF’s been focusing on Investing lately. It’s a tricky topic to teach, and we’d LOVE to see world-class collaboration on investing activities this month. We encourage you to sign up and submit an investing artifact.
Register for our FinLit Month PLC by March 17th