The 2017 MBEA Conference schedule has been set and it is fantastic! We’d love for you to join us on Friday, April 7th in Natick, MA for a great day of learning. Sessions include:
- Let Your Inner Child Out in the STEM Playground
- High School Teacher Preparation for Student College and Career Readiness Using Virtual Economics 4.5
- Obergefell v. Hodges and the Hobby Lobby Case: Teaching Business Law and the First Amendment in Today’s Environment
- Why InVEST?
- Disruptive Tech: Got Talent?
- The Intersection of Business Education and Computer Science
- Breaking the Fourth Wall with Social Media
- Beyond Google Search: Finding Current and “Real World” Resources to Engage Your Students