From our friends at the Council for Economic Education:
The 2017 Council for Economic Education’s Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference brings together hundreds of educators who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of their students by transforming the way they learn about personal finance and economic education.
At the Conference you will have the opportunity to discover innovative ways to engage your students, and to learn from other colleagues.
The Conference features over 100 engaging and hands-on workshops! Check out the schedule and presenters:
Conference Registration Highlights:
- Keynote speaker: Carmen Fariña, Chancellor, New York City Department of Education
- Teachers’ Luncheon guest speaker: William C. Dudley, President & CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Teachers’ Breakfast guest speaker: Beth Kobliner, Journalist and New York Times Best Selling Author
- Admission to the Teachers’ Social Night on Friday (dinner and drinks included!)
- Receive a Certificate of Completion that may be applied toward CEU requirements and more!