From our friends at the Massachusetts Council on Economic Education:
Important Dates for the Spring 2018 Massachusetts Finance Challenge:
- Tuesday, January 16 to Sunday, March 25, 2018 – Registration is open for the Massachusetts Finance Challenge. To register go to Finance Challenge choose Massachusetts and then choose Teacher Registration.
- Monday, March 26 through Friday, April 6, 2018 – The Massachusetts Finance Challenge is online. The student competition is taken online at your school. See rules.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 – State champions announced for both high school and middle school divisions.
The 2018 National Personal Finance Challenge will be held Friday, May 11, 2018.
- The event will be hosted by the Nebraska Council on Economic Education and will be held at the University of Nebraska Lincoln’s College of Business located at 730 N. 14th Street, Lincoln, NE 68588.
Important Dates for the Spring 2018 Massachusetts Economics Challenge:
- Tuesday, January 16 to Sunday, March 25, 2018 – Registration is open for the Massachusetts Econ Challenge. To register go to EconChallenge, choose Massachusetts and then Teacher Registration. Teachers may review rules and register teams of four high school students. There are no team limits, so this makes a great class activity.
- Saturday, May 19 to Monday, May 21, 2018 – National Finals – The top four teams in each division from the National Semi-Finals will compete for the national title in New York City.
- Monday, March 26, 2018 through Friday, April 6, 2018 – The Massachusetts Economics Challenge is Online. The student competition is taken online at your school. See Rules.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 – State Champions are announced and invited to participate in the National Semi-Finals.
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 (April 19, 2018*) – State Semi-Finals – The State Champion teams for the Ricardo and the Adam Smith divisions compete with other states to advance to the National Final. If you are one of the Massachusetts semi-finalist teams, the paper and pencil competition will be conducted at your school.
- *Test date for schools that are on spring break on April 24, 2018.
Please visit our statewide calendar for additional activities and events