From our friends at the Council for Economic Education:
Get your students thinking about the best economic advice they would give to the President of the United States (POTUS) and enter our student writing contest for a chance to win cash prizes for you and your students!
All you have to do is have your students write their economic advice in 50 words or less answering the following question:
- Teachers must enter the contest on behalf of their students.
- You may enter more than one entry per class.
- Download the entry template for your students (optional)
- Submission period is open until October 1, 2018, 11:59 p.m. EST
- See Official Contest Rules and FAQ for a comprehensive overview
- See examples of economic advice in 50 words or less
- There will be one (1) winner from each grade band (K-4; 5-8; 9-12)
- The winning students will receive a $50 Amex gift card
- Teacher of the winning student will receive $500 Amex gift card plus a goody bag filled with classroom resources