From our friends at the Council for Economic Education:
We’re delighted to announce our 2019 webinar schedule! Below, you will find an array of webinars covering economic topics (all free!). And, we hope you’ll join the conversation. If you can’t make it due to a conflict, we encourage you to register to receive the recorded webinar.
All webinars will start at 7 p.m. EST.
Go ahead and register for the webinars today!
- January 15: How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World: Economics and Geography
- January 22: Economics of Immigration
- January 29: Cybersecurity
- February 6: Teaching Economics through Education
- February 13: Daring to Dream: Using Picture Books to Teach Economics
- February 27: Entrepreneurship–Shark Tank
- March 12: Bite into Economics: Children’s Literature
- March 19: Downside Protectionism
- March 27: Is the Price Right?
- April 10: Titanic–Lessons Learned
- April 16: Economic Dilemma: Global Refugees
- April 30: Economics of Poverty
- May 21: Lawn Care for Fun and Profit
- May 28: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency