The MSCPA is pleased to support two summer programs for underrepresented students this year!
MSCPA/NABA Accounting Career Awareness Program (ACAP) – Boston (Non-residential)
ACAP (Accounting Career Awareness Program) is a free one-week non-residency program for underrepresented high school students who are interested in learning more about a career in accounting and business. The program offers a diverse set of learning experiences that includes panel discussions, interactive exercises, field trips and guest lectures from area business and government professionals. The program is designed to be fun, challenging and engaging. Students will explore, network and increase their understanding about college and the business world while making new friends and developing interpersonal skills in a real-life college setting.
- July 29 – August 2 OR August 5 – 9
- View Informational Flyer |
- Apply today! Online application
- ACAP 2019 Locations:
- Fisher College: 118 Beacon Street, Boston, MA
- Suffolk University: 120 Tremont St, Boston MA
- APPLICATIONS DUE May 1, 2019
- For eligibility requirements and to register, please visit mscpaonline.org/
- In opportunity to apply for a renewable scholarship that can offer the program graduate up to $10,000 during their academic career
- Potential internships to program graduates who receive scholarships
- High School Student Membership in the MSCPA, an association of more than 11,000 accounting and business professionals
- Networking with peers and professionals alike
Careers in Management Professions (C.A.M.P.) – Amherst/Boston (Residential)
The Careers in Accounting and Management Professions (C.A.M.P.) program is an opportunity for underrepresented high school students to partake in a week-long experience to learn more about the field of accounting and other business-related professions at UMass Amherst. Coordinated and operated by the Isenberg School of Management, the business school at UMass, the program is free to all participants. C.A.M.P is a fun way for students to explore, network, and understand more about college and the business world.
- Save the date: July 22- 26
- We will provide the application as soon as it is available. Details to follow.