NGPF Jump$tart NEC Scholarships Available!
Are you passionate about building financial capability and find yourself constantly brainstorming and conjuring up ways to bring personal finance education to more students? If so, we have an amazing professional development opportunity for you!
Next Gen Personal Finance is awarding 20 scholarships for classroom teachers to attend the Jump$tart National Educator Conference in Washington, D.C. from November 1-3, 2019!
To apply for a scholarship, submit a response to the prompt below using the Jump$tart NEC Scholarship Application link.
Prompt: In 250 words or less, describe your specific plans to:
- improve the quality of financial education provided in your classroom and/or
- increase student access to financial education in your community
- Submission Deadline: 11pm ET Friday, May 3, 2019
- The scholarship covers transport to/from Washington, D.C., as well as conference registration and 2 nights accommodation
- To be eligible for an NGPF Jump$tart NEC Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a current US middle school or high school personal finance teacher or teacher-educator
- Not have received an NGPF Jump$tart NEC Scholarship in the past 2 years