From our friends at Banzai!:
You Could Win $1,000!
Banzai is spreading financial literacy everywhere, and you can be part of that and win big in the process. You can win up to $1,000 by submitting a video telling other teachers why you use Banzai and what you love about it.
The top three winners of this video contest will win an Amazon gift card!
- First place: $1,000
- Second place: $500
- Third place: $250
If you want some ideas, take a look at last year’s winners.
We want to know how Banzai has helped your students’ lives, what makes it different from other financial education resources you’ve used, or how Banzai makes your job easier.
Your video can be as creative or straightforward as you want. You could try some of the following ideas:
- Talking directly to the camera about Banzai,
- Recording footage of your students playing through Banzai,
- Having students tell their experiences, or
- Showing some of your lesson plans that incorporate Banzai.
We’ll judge these videos for creativity, positive feedback, encouraging dialogue, teacher–student involvement, and so forth.
How to Submit
- Submit a YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Video Contest.”
- Make sure to include your name, school, and state!
- Deadline is June 1, 2019, by 11:59 p.m., Mountain Standard Time.
- Length should be between 30 seconds and 3 minutes.
Disclaimer: By submitting a video, you agree that Banzai can use the video for marketing purposes and that your students have permission to appear in the video.