Congratulations to our three finalists who will advance to the final round on June 11th
- Amanda Braga, New Bedford High School – Founder and CEO of TB Indicator, changing the game for tennis players around the world
- Shane McConnell, Keefe Tech in Framingham – Founder and CEO of Final Experience, outfitting the rapidly growing niche market of cosplayers
- Caitlin McNamara, Lowell High School – Founder and CEO of Spritz Away, alleviating teen stress across the nation, one bottle at a time
Don’t miss an opportunity to support a celebrate our talented young entrepreneurs, and hear a keynote address from John Harthorne, Founder of MassChallenge.
- 6:00 p.m. Reception opens with cocktails and hearty hors d’oeuvres
- 7:00 p.m. Competition & awards ceremony, featuring New England’s top three student teams pitching to a panel of VIP judges.
- 8:15 p.m. Reception continues featuring our Alumni Business Expo
Festive business attire. Parking lot available next door.
If you would like to become a sponsor of this program, enjoying special benefits and opportunities to connect with students and the NFTE community, please contact Peter Johnson.