$1 million in grants to spur adoption of personal finance education
Create and execute a plan that ensures ALL students take a personal finance course before they graduate.
Earn a $10k grant for your school or up to a $30k grant for your district.
- To encourage high schools to adopt standalone personal finance graduation requirements of at least one semester, focusing on the planning and coalition-building that take place throughout the journey.
- Grant funds will be awarded to grantees who plan and execute steps to successfully spur adoption of standalone personal finance graduation requirements in their schools or districts.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Teachers at public and private high schools in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, who as of September 10th, 2019, have NOT received school board approval that would achieve the NGPF Gold Standard designation.
- Excludes high schools in states that currently have state-wide NGPF Gold Standard designation requirements: Alabama, Missouri, Tennessee, Utah, and Virginia.
- Proposal Deadline: 11:59 p.m. on November 1, 2019
- Proposal Decision Notification: December 6, 2019