From our friends at Banzai!:
Your Students Could Win Up to $5,000!
Banzai is proud to sponsor the American Bankers Association Foundation’s initiative, Lights, Camera, Save! This video contest encourages teens to educate themselves and others about the value of spending money wisely.
What Is Lights, Camera, Save?
Each fall, students 13–18 years old enter the contest by submitting videos to local, participating banks. These banks then choose a local, winning video and submit it for judging at the national level.
- First Place: $5,000
- Second Place: $2,500
- Third Place: $1,000
- Each winner’s school will receive a scholarship for a teacher to attend the Jump$tart National Educator Conference.
Teachers, we highly encourage you to tell your students about this fun, potentially life-changing opportunity. If your Banzai sponsor is a bank and isn’t participating yet, contact them in your teacher account and forward them the participation form!
- The contest runs October 1–December 3, 2019.
- Videos are submitted to a local participating bank.
- Official rules can be found here.
- Students can also watch past winners’ videos.
- Students and teachers with questions can email Jeni Pastier at the ABA Foundation!