Free PD program for MA K-16 educators & pre-service teachers offered by MA Council and Fidelity Investments online Thursday August 5
The Massachusetts Council for Economic Education is proud to offer an all-new professional-development workshop for Massachusetts K-16 educators and pre-service teachers online on Thursday August 5, with follow-up PD hours available as well.
This program is designed for you — an adult learner in the continuously-evolving Personal Finance space. You will leave with an in-depth understanding of key concepts, enhanced instructional strategies, and additional resources to support your students’ progress toward financial literacy and capability.
- Experience innovative new approaches to financial education modules presented by skilled Fidelity Investments facilitators;
- Improve your own personal knowledge of personal finance concepts relating to investing and retirement;
- Learn best practices in personal finance education based on CEE National Standards Financial Literacy;
- Participate alongside K-16 educators from across the state, as well as industry experts;
- Leave with technology-supported instructional practices and materials that you can implement immediately;
- Complete the full program (including post-event online PD) and earn up to 10 hours of documented professional development training that can be used toward certification renewal. MA teachers who complete the 10 hours of training are eligible to receive 10 MA PDPs through Council for Economic Education.
- Bring a colleague, and help us spread the word in the education community about the importance of financial literacy.
- This innovative Personal Finance educator training program is organized by the MA Council for Economic Education and Fidelity Investments.
- K-16 Educators who are interested in attending and have questions should contact Dr. Margaret Brooks directly at email@example.com